About the role
The Senior Project Manager will lead and manage the planning, delivery and governance of highly complex projects through the full solution delivery lifecycle to ensure completion within budget, on time and within agreed scope. You will also be reporting and be responsible for the overall delivery of assigned projects.
- Lead, manage and guide teams and specialists including other Systems Group project managers as required on an adhoc or matrix basis to ensure project outcomes are achieved.
- Develop and execute project management plans including leading on planning for interrelated projects and sub components in line with Systems Group and organisational standards and frameworks.
- Develop and implement appropriate change controls to ensure 'minimal' impact and/or disruption to the business, insuring sensitive coordination of activities occurs.
- Effectively manage engagement and performance of vendors and other external specialists ensuring value and high standards of governance are maintained to achieve project objectives.
- Applicants with security experience are highly desired, but not mandatory.
- Extensive experience working as a project manager/ project management roles.
- Working with Children and Police Check clearance required.
- Full working rights in Australia.
To be considered for the role, please click the 'Apply' button to proceed. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Ching on 02 8267 2459 quoting reference number 240952.