About the role
The successful candidate (if any) will deliver fortnightly project reporting (or as required) in accordance with the NFSA project management guidelines and methodology and attend performance meetings on a monthly basis.
Has the requirement for a flexible, experienced and multi-disciplined Project Manager to plan, manage, coordinate and deliver a range of ICT change projects in the 20/21 financial year. These projects include:
- ICT infrastructure and equipment relocation
- large scale compute and storage infrastructure implementation
- media production network upgrade; and
- datacenter migration and implementation.
Skills and experience
- Experience and Expertise - Planning, managing and executing ICT Projects using Waterfall / Agile; Understanding and accreditation in Prince2 and/or equivalent PM methodologies; Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within time, cost and quality expectations; Demonstrated adherence to best practice standards and frameworks for architecture, design, projects, and change management
- Cultural Fit - Experience working with small teams and in diverse workshop environments; Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions; Demonstrated skills in engaging and managing multiple ICT vendors including approaches to market, evaluation, negotiation and delivery management
- Pricing - Competitive rates commensurate with experience, expertise, qualifications, and abilities of the candidate(s)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 206779
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.