About the role
Our client is a leading organization of digital clinical care and business services. They are looking for an ICT Project Manager to manage the risk, quality and progress of complex/large ICT projects to Demand Delivery PMMS standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
This role reports to different stakeholders based on projects.
This is a 6-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of complex and/or large projects, including all aspects of the project
- Manage lifecycle (business cases, project plans, identification and allocation of resources, budgets,
- communication and reporting) to ensure successful and quality project deliverables.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project
- Implement risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality
- Lead and manage project team/s to deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues
- Management, whilst fostering and sustaining strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates and the wider Health agencies.
- Lead the project delivery to achieve business objectives, establish effective stakeholder relationships and arrangements that ensure customer input to all decisions, and balance state-wide needs with local innovation and national directions.
- Work within an environment where technologies are subject to rapid evolution and change and identify technology solutions and platforms that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall service offering for customers and drive improved value.
- Create, lead and maintain a constructive workplace culture.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing major aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Proven capacity to develop and implement complex strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Highly interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills including proven experience in analysing and interpreting complex information
- Superior organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Previous experience delivering a digital project
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Service Management in a large and complex service environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such as Service Transition and Service Operation with a focus on Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile or other recognised Project Management qualifications) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Compliant with a dynamic team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #244048