Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled ICT Project Manager to play a crucial role in the planning and delivery of ICT projects. You will have demonstrated superior business engagement, project planning, management and reporting skills, including risk management skills and are comfortable driving one or more projects to completion.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you should have demonstrated experience in:
- Project management Planning and Execution for ICT projects through the entire project lifecycle across a variety of ICT Project types - e.g. Infrastructure, applications development, cloud, networking etc (ideally experience managing more than one project at a time)
- Stakeholder management including with technical subject matter experts, multiple business customers and senior management. This role will have a heavy business facing/engagement component - Project managers with proven successful business and stakeholder engagement experience will be considered favourably
- High level Communication skills with the project, business and other key stakeholders
- Financial Management of a Project budget (including forecasting and cost management to deliver projects within an agreed budget, to an agreed scope and schedule)
- Federal Government ICT Procurement - including the full procurement lifecycle from market approach, assessment, negotiations, contract creation and vendor management during delivery
- Schedule Management to achieve Project outcomes
- Resource Management to build and manage a cross functional team made up of internal and external stakeholders, business and technical staff so as to deliver against project priorities
- Risk Management - including the identification, tracking and management of Risks within an ICT Project
Due to our client's requirement for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum of Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 204897
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.