Our client is part of a national government organisation and are seeking an ICT Project Coordinator to conduct a 12 month contract.
- Provide detailed technical, professional, policy, operational support and advice in relation to complex ICT projects and issues.
- Undertake complex work that is guided by legislation, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies, and precedents.
- Coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support organisations objective.
- Provide specialist advice and technical expertise to staff and stakeholders.
- Provide written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Monitor project budgets, review and report on expenditure and assist with procurement and contract management.
Key Requirements/ Capabilities:
- Australian Citizenship
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and cyber security concepts.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and to quickly gain knowledge of in a range of technologies.
- Experience in Data Loss Prevention Strategy development or the development and delivery of a Data Loss Prevention Plan.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abuk Mawn on 80807265 quoting reference 246918.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.