Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a motivated, diligent and detail-oriented Network Specialist for a 12 month contract role, here in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Client's IT staff and the current outsourced IT service providers to support BAU and project work, support the health and function of the IT environment.
- You will undertake a range of work including (but not limited to) the technical delivery of new projects, solution design for our Client's new system, and BAU operation support.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in the support of the following:
- F5 Big-IP Physical and Virtual deployments
- Cisco switching and routing solutions and products
- Dell switching and routing including various protocols
- Use and support of Elastic Stack deployments
- Passive DWDM and CWDM deployments
- Management of multiple Wide Area Networks and WAN providers
- Various communication and routing protocols including:
- IP Address subnet design and tracking
- Microsoft Azure - Networking layers, including Site to Site VPNs
- Integration of solutions with Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365
- Symantec Endpoint Protection, MessageLabs ATP, VIP and Protection Engine for Cloud
- VMWare ESXi
- Microsoft Hyper-V deployments
- Solaris and Linux operating systems
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 Job Reference: 189379.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.