A large Government Agency is looking for a Programme RAID / Risk Manager.
The role will will be required to collaborate with the programme and project managers and other key stakeholders to pro-actively manage all aspects of the projects Risk/Action/Issue/Dependency registers and related documentation in accordance with the agreed standards.
This role would also take the lead in collating all necessary inputs for regular stakeholder reports, steering committee packs and ad hoc project communications
The responsibilities of the role:
- Document, review and regularly update the status of all project risks actions, issues and dependencies utilising the program sharepoint site.
- Pro-actively manage the resolution of actions, mitigations and updates with the project team and key stakeholders
- Ensure the accuracy, consistency and relevance of all project registers including running regular workshops to seek updates.
- Create and review regular and ad-hoc reports relating to key project metrics, deliverables, steering committee meetings
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a min of 5 years experience working in a technology project environment including management of project risk/action/issue/dependency registers
- Have experience working in a large organization and managing large projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to distil complex technical concepts into plain language.
- Experience utilising SharePoint project repositories to manage all key project documentation
- Proficiency in the creation and collation of a range of written reports utilising standard MSOffice business software tools
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If you have the skills and experience, APPLY NOW.
For more information please call John quoting reference : 193294