About the role:
In this role you will lead a team that will play a key role in the design and implementation of a Business Intelligence (BI) Platform.
- To have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate well with both IT and business staff.
- At minimum, working knowledge of all aspects of the BI stack.
- Have experience working in an Agile project management environment. Experience in the use of Confluence and JIRA will be viewed favourably.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solution focussed, consultative approach.
- Demonstrated high level personal motivation to deliver results and to be self-driven.
- Lead the development and delivery of a Business Intelligence Platform, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisation outcomes.
- Lead and oversee all aspects of project development and implementation, including preparing business cases and project plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the PRD project management methodology.
- Develop and implement strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of projects, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess project progress and overall effectiveness.
- Lead and manage a project team, to deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Develop and manage trusted stakeholder relationships through the provision of expert advice, effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met.
- Provide expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and present recommendations to support project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project priorities.
- Oversee research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 194670.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).