Our Federal Government Client is seeking an engaging and experienced ICT Procurement and Contract Management Officer for a contract role in Canberra's south. This is an initial engagement until June 2019 with a 12-month extension option.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a wide range of procurement activities for the IT Division
- Supporting and providing input into the Departments IT strategy
- Providing procurement advice to various stakeholders
- Providing contract management and vendor management
- Assist in negotiations with vendors and key stakeholders
- Seek, follow-up and finalise financial approvals through SAP
- Track and report costs associated with procurements and contract budgets
- Manage end to end procurement process on behalf of business areas within the Department
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- ICT Procurement, commercial advisory and contract management knowledge and experience of Government procurement and inventory control methods and practices;
- Experience in supplier selection and supplier governance;
- Experience in supporting projects through commercial negotiations, issues or disputes;
- Experience managing Contracts and Commercial arrangements
- Experience using SAP
- Highly Developed Presentation and Negotiation Skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 188969
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.