Due to an abundance of work our client is seeking an additional ICT Procurement Support Officer to join their ICT Digital Procurement team on an initial 6-month contract based in Newstead. Supporting the Digital ICT Procurement and legal teams, you will be kept busy in this team centred, varied role including drafting of variations, assisting with tender documentation and procurement administration activities.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Supporting the Digital ICT Procurement and ICT legal team;
- Drafting QITC contracts / variations etc under the supervision and guidance of the existing team members;
- Drafting approval and briefing memorandums under the supervision and guidance of the existing team members;
- Procurement administration activities
- Demonstrated experience in applying procurement knowledge (to procurement processes) in the review, editing and development of documents including experience in, tender documents, evaluation plans, probity plans, contracts (preferably QITC).
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements from the business, translate those requirements into procurement documentation (EOI/RFT/RFQ/RFO)
- A high level of knowledge and experience in the use of word and excel.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number 196108.