Our client is seeking to engage an ICT Procurement Specialist to develop procurement strategies and documentation including procurement plans.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Develop procurement strategies and documentation including procurement plans
- Review and refine specifications to ensure that the business requirements are adequately defined.
- Develop Invitation to Offer (ITO) documentation including evaluation plans in line with defined requirements in consultation with key stakeholders
- Develop QITC contracts, agreeing essential components with key stakeholders ensuring the needs and objectives of the department are reflected in the contracts and addressing risk mitigation;
- Undertake negotiation planning and negotiation of high value and high risk QITC contracts;
- Provide accurate advice for complex procurement and contractual matters;
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Queensland Procurement Policy, QITC, Contract Law and other legislative issues relating to ICT contracts.
- Apply innovative thinking to procurement strategy development to support business outcomes while operating within the constraints of Queensland Government and departmental procurement frameworks.
- Ensure processes in tender and contract dealings are honest, ethical and equitable in accordance with the departmental procurement procedures and other polices pertaining to ICT.
- Facilitate the assessment of procurement risk as an independent authority in relation to strategic ICT Project procurement.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.