ICT Procurement Specialist
Duration: Contract until June 2022
Location: flexible - Brisbane CBD, Cannon Hill or Chermside
Work Arrangements: 4 days from the office and 1 day from home
This role sits within a program and will be working across two major projects. This role will assist the client with enabling the procurement activities for these two projects.
The hiring manager is looking for someone that has:
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration in a large complex ICT function within a State Government / Local Government environment.
- Ability to develop robust procurement strategies, documentation and plans
- Experience in contract drafting and administration using the Queensland QITC framework
- Demonstrated experience and/or understanding of procurement an ICT environment.
- Facilitate the assessment of procurement risk as an independent authority in relation to strategic ICT Project procurement.
- Strategic souring
Applications for this role close on Monday 16th August 2021 at 4:00 PM
If this sounds like your role, apply now! Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 238145.