Our client is seeking to engage an ICT Procurement - Sourcing Specialist to create sourcing contracts for large complex programs, that involves contract drafting, administering using the Queensland QITC framework.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience in ICT procurement, specifically sourcing.
- Sourcing contracts for large complex programs, contract drafting and administration using the Queensland QITC framework.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple RFx processes through to contract award efficiently and in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and processes;
- Well-developed communication skills and proven ability to influence, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes;
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure;
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to provide accurate information and quality work; and
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills, capable of prioritising competing demands to meet agreed service standards including the ability to deliver project outcomes to scope, time and quality.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience is preferred which may include Supply Chain Management, Contract Management, Law, or Commerce/Business.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651