Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
- Undertake research and analysis and contribute to the preparation of discussion papers, SWOT analyses, risk assessment plans, contract management plans and reports on relevant procurement and contract management activities.
- Manage ICT procurement activities including development of tender evaluation reports, risk/issue assessment and mitigation, management of end-to-end procurement processes.
- Provide high level contractual and procurement advice on complex and/or sensitive issues and draft related correspondence where required.
- Provide administrative support to employees carrying out technical or professional activities and oversee contract management activities including maintenance of the Branch Contract Register and to provide regular updates for management reporting.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and liaise, communicate, and negotiate with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of high-quality customer service.
- Consult with technical teams and legal service providers to develop and manage Information Communication Technology (ICT) contracts and memoranda of understanding that appropriately support services delivered.
- Ad-hoc procurement, contract, project and program management advice and assistance subject matter experts and ICT Technicians in developing and managing their procurements and contracts.
Job applications must be Australian citizens holding current NV 1 clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 214721