Our Federal Government Client is seeking an ICT Procurement Officer to play a vital role within the Department in delivering a high level of customer service and complex procurement advice. The ideal candidate will have exceptional administrative skills and be someone who enjoys working in a team environment and being able to meet tight deadlines in a fast - paced environment.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Provide procurement functions to the Department
- Ensure the Department's procurement framework supports the Government's procurement rules and guidelines - Assist the Department with developing expressions of interest, approaches to market and invitations to tender, including how to use panel arrangements
- Manage and coordinate tendering processes once an approach to market has been agreed
- Ensure contractual documents are completed and executed correctly
- Manage and raise purchase orders
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- The applicant is required to respond to the responsibilities noted in the role description
- Demonstrated skills and experience with coordinating tasks in a high pressure environment
- High level analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to foster relationships with a range of stakeholders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV2 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211303
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.