Our client is seeking to engage an ICT Procurement Officer to lead the procurement function through strategic analysis and procurement planning, strategy development and implementation.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects or Government
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/FRQ/ITO.
- QLD Government Procurement certification (please state which level held, preference is level 2 or higher).
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop QITC contract documentation and associated communication documents OR substantial experience in GITC.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.