Our Government client is seeking an ICT Procurement Officer to solicit information and construct business procurement requirements that meet the business needs.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated Information Technology/ICT Procurement knowledge and experience
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects or Government
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/FRQ/ITO.
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop QITC contract documentation and associated communication documents OR substantial experience in GITC.
Good to have:
- Proven ability to solicit information and construct business procurement requirements that meet the business needs
- Strong attention to detail so that data and documentation is accurate and high quality and that advice is clear
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team - including ability to organise own work, planning, prioritising work, meeting deadlines, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in the absence of decision makers.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or for a confidential discussion, contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.