The Senior ICT Procurement Manager role is part of a multi-disciplinary team within Strategic Business, Commercial Services. The purpose of the role to provide quality delivery and improvement of a range of procurement and contract management activities. This role will be critical in developing and maintaining documentation, showing initiative to deliver outcomes and providing expert advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide expert advice to a range of stakeholders to inform efficient, effective, economical and ethical decision making for strategic procurement.
- Support the engagement of stakeholders to gather clear business requirements and support assessment into product requirements.
- Prepare and review complex and/or sensitive correspondence, procurement documentation, reports and briefing materials, for senior staff and the Shared Services Executive.
- Contribute to strategic outcomes through coordination, innovation, delivery of outcomes and support activities.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of government procurement practices and implementing complex high value government contracts.
- Knowledge of major software vendor (e.g. Microsoft) and hardware (desktop device suppliers) agreements would be advantageous.
- Qualifications in procurement or contract management would be advantageous.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208322.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.