Our government client has an opening for a highly motivated ICT Procurement Administrator/IT Help Desk Support to join their team.
As a ICT Procurement Administrator/IT Help Desk Support, you will be responsible for:
- Payment of regular invoices such as telephone and ongoing services
- Develop ICT work orders with the support of the department's Procurement Unit.
- Provide level 1 & level 2 face-to-face and email help desk support for 50 staff in the office in Bruce as well as occasional support to geographically dispersed locations.
The successful candidate must have:
- Government ICT procurement experience developing work orders and paying invoices.
- Good practical understanding and experience supporting IT issues to provide help desk L1&2 support.
- Demonstrated face-2-face service skills.
- Time management
- Ability to have difficult conversations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 186979
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.