About the Company
We are currently recruiting for an ICT Policy/Technical Writer to work within a Government department. Initial 12-month opportunity with possible extension.
About the role
The successful candidate is responsible for assisting in the research, analysis, interpretation and creation of ICT Policies, standards, strategies, and procedure documentation. This role is crucial ensuring all ICT Governance across the OCIO is maintained, collaboratively created, clearly articulated, consistent structured and aligns with the Agencies Governance.
- Assist to research, analyse, interpret, and create policy and procedure documentation.
- Work collaboratively to deliver consistent and structured governance documentation.
- Assist in maintaining and ensuring document control measures are adhered to.
- Communicate to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Can respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years' experience as an ICT Policy/Technical Writer.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a very high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to review and revise complex ICT governance policies, standards, strategies, and procedure documentation.
- Very strong relationship and Stakeholder engagement skills as collaboration will be conducted across multiple groups of technical and business process subject matter experts; and
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
Candidate must be an Australian Citizen due to Government agency.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 08087207 quoting reference <245941>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.