Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Peoplesoft System Administrator for an initial 6-month contract with 2 x 6-month extension options, will be located at our Client's Parliamentary Triangle offices and requires candidates to possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Extensive PeopleSoft Refresh and System Administration experience
- Experience in the deployment of PeopleSoft HR and ELM domains i.e. PIA domain, Application server, process scheduler and Elastic Search
- The ability to support and maintain:
- PeopleSoft Architecture environments HR 9.2 and ELM 9.2 on PeopleTools 8.55 - 8.57, residing on Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers
- PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistant
- PeopleTools patching and upgrades e.g. PT 8.55 to PT 8.57
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker (Integration with PeopleSoft Application and third-party vendors) and Integration Gateway
- Performance Tuning of PeopleSoft HR/ELM system & domains (WL, APPSRV, PRCS)
- Experience in PeopleSoft Performance Management (PPM)
- Experience in PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200990
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.