ICT Manager - Policy and Procedure
We are seeking an experienced ICT Manager for one of our state government clients to be based in Brisbane CBD for an initial contract till EOFY.
As the ICT Policy and Procedure Manager you will:
- Lead and manage the areas of information policy and information management in the provision of high quality policy and procedure development and implementation by business priorities, relevant legislation, existing departmental procedures and the Qld Government Enterprise Architecture Framework.
- Lead the research, analysis, monitoring, review and evaluation of significant operational client centred policies and projects to ensure identified outcomes of the branch meet the business objectives and compliance requirements.
The ICT Policy and Procedure Manager reports to the Director Information and Governance Management - ITB Digital Transformation.
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
- Provide strategic advice to the senior management team on specific issues related to information policy and information management, as they impact business priorities, relevant legislation, existing departmental procedures and the Qld Government Enterprise Architecture Framework.
- Initiate, lead and manage the development of tactical and operational policy, procedures, guidelines and statewide service delivery implementation plans in the areas of information policy and information management including environmental scanning processes to identify policy gaps and develop appropriate response strategies for emerging information management and technology policy initiatives.
- Lead the research, analysis and evaluation of policy issues relevant to the Information and Technologies Branch, issues with wider departmental impact and any initiatives of the Queensland Government Chief Information Office including the Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture Framework and providing high level advice and support on these to senior management and key stakeholders as necessary.
- Consult with and provide advice and direction on tactical and operational information policy, information management and technology issues and trends relating to departmental policies, procedures and guidelines to the department and key stakeholders.
- Represent the department at interdepartmental and interagency meetings, participate in forums and provide feedback on the proceedings and deliberations.
- Develop, lead and maintain key communication channels such as websites, video and teleinks and other telecommunications, newsletters and email groups, and assist to facilitate required professional development activities for schools, regions and corporate office staff as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain effective liaison, communication and collaboration networks and processes with schools, regions and corporate office, together with major partners and other relevant agencies and stakeholders to support the implementation and evaluation of tactical and operational ICT and information management policy initiatives including information security.
For more information, call Bharti on 07 3319 7556 for more information quoting job reference number 202458 or click the link to apply now!