Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an exceptional ICT Program Manager for an initial 12-month contract role with long term extension options. The successful candidate will lead and participate in quality assurance activities to manage their interdependencies in support of specific business strategies and objectives on various projects. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking effective planning, directing and coordinating of activities to assist project managers to successfully complete projects
- Coordinating the delivery programmes outcomes and planning responsive program delivery and resource planning as required
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring Project Managers
- Aligning programme assurance and delivery planning to the broader strategic Departmental objectives
- Assuring risk management activities for projects, ensuring appropriate and effective governance arrangements are adhered to
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering ICT infrastructure projects
- Previous experience coordinating, delivering, initiating and managing large and complex ICT programs
- Experience in supporting business strategies and objectives in projects and experience in quality assurance and integrity of ICT projects
- Strong experience coordinating the delivery of projects within tight deadlines
- Extensive experience in carrying out cost benefits analysis and preparing written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers of a detailed and strategic nature
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government NV1 Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199936
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.