Our Federal Government Client is seeking an ICT Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for undertaking work that is moderately complex to complex and/or sensitive in nature, under limited direction, utilising expertise and knowledge in the area of infrastructure engineering.
Key position responsibilities:
- Maintain and enforce security and integrity controls and establish and undertake preventive maintenance of backups and recovery procedures.
- Implement and administer system documentation, guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Have responsibility for establishing and maintaining the processes, procedures and operational management associated with system security and disaster recovery planning.
- Troubleshoot and provide service support to diagnose, resolve and repair server-related hardware and software malfunctions, including in relation to workstations and communication infrastructure.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, policies and instructions, and record and detail operational procedures and system logs.
- Provide analysis of complex issues and contribute to the management, preparation and coordination of policy formulation and/or project management.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in planning, developing, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting an operating system and associated server hardware, software and databases ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing server-related hardware and software malfunctions, encompassing workstations and communication infrastructure.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, and recording and detailing operational procedures and system logs.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst anticipating stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 203537
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.