Our client is looking for an ICT Engagement Manager that will work within a multi-disciplinary team and report to the Portfolio Delivery Lead. The main responsibilities of the role are as below but not limited to;
- The ICT Engagement Manager will undertake engagement activities to support program delivery.
- The ICT Engagement Manager is responsible for frontline stakeholder engagement and consultation activities to support the agency's delivery of the program.
- This will involve specific consultation and engagement activities with a range of local, state and commonwealth government agencies, industry partners, private sector, advocacy groups, technical specialists, and international stakeholders.
- This role is responsible for forming and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders and will provide guidance and assistance the progression of end-to-end delivery.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work.
- Experience working in ICT with the ability to articulate complex technology to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements (legal and policy) to inform strategic pathways for the development of the Digital Identity System.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniquedon 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 207081
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.