About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, making NSW a great place to live and work.
About the Role
As ICT Contracts Specialist you will be responsible for the establishment, implementation, refinement and ongoing application of contract management processes and procedures to ensure they are consistent with NSW public sector policies and commercial and legal obligations.
You will be working in a small team of three with one direct report and will be coordinating the renewal process of 200+ ICT contracts across the business. You will also be involved in managing contract stakeholder expectations by understanding their needs and setting ICT contract stakeholder expectations with respect to contract performance objective
- Manage ICT contract stakeholder expectations
- Understand stakeholder needs and setting ICT contract expectations with respect to contract performance objectives
- Ensure ICT contract solutions comply with the information technology policies, procedures, standards and security practices
- Maintain awareness of and apply requirements and architecture standards and take corrective action where necessary.
- Create a shared ICT contract vision by developing ICT contract management plans to realise ICT contract objectives.
- Execute ICT contract management plan to realise ICT contract performance objectives and proactively manage to overcome variances to ICT contracts.
- Plan, direct, monitor and report the ICT contract management activities from initiation to final stage to ensure successful ICT contract delivery.
- Manage risk and uncertainty that threaten or create opportunities for realising optimum ICT contract objectives.
- Proactively and regularly communicate attainment and variances of ICT contract objectives to stakeholders.
- Contribute to a culture of cooperation and collaboration by demonstrating appropriate behaviours and applying DTI team standards.
- Demonstrated ability as an ICT Contracts Specialist or ICT Procurement Specialist with a focus on IT Contracts
- Experience within the NSW Public Sector
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field or the equivalent experience in contract management.
- Experience in commercial contracts, with particular skills around ICT contract management.
- Experience in managing and negotiating with commercial vendors.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of Procure IT Framework and 0020 Services scheme is preferred
Please note you will undergo National Police Check, Security Vetting and pre-employment checks to secure this role
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submissions ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 201238
Please click the apply button.