ICT Contract Manager
- Initial 6 month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Must have ICT contracts management experience
An industry leading company based in the Perth CBD is seeking an ICT Contracts Manager for initial 6 month contract.
Will be responsible for acting as a SME and provide advice as well as drive the performance of complex, high value contracts, all while adhering to the client's ICT Contract Management Framework.
- Drive the overall performance of assigned complex / high value contracts & provide subject matter expert contract advice and guidance;
- Development of the CMP to meet the contractual requirements in line with the Contract Management Framework;
- Review the Contract Management engagement deliverables including the SHE risk register, scope of work, specifications, drawings & pricing schedules
- Ensure receipt and approval of the Contractor's plans are in line with the contract.
- Effectively managing the relationship between Western Power and the Contractors to ensure alignment of business objectives and outcomes.
- Managing complex negotiations and resolve conflicts and disputes in line with the contractual requirements.
- Ensuring overall risk management, procurement and corporate governance in all commercial arrangements.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Stakeholders and customers in an effort to facilitate effective and efficient delivery.
- Must have proven commercial experience working in an ICT Contracts Management or similar position;
- Experience working within enterprise level environments is preferred;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Natural ability to liaise with vendors and stakeholders.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role, please apply now with a resume that demonstrates the relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove- 9423 1449