Our client is a large, high profile client with offices close to the CBD in Perth. They are looking to secure an ICT Contracts Specialist for a contract that will run until Sept 2020.
In this role, you will:
- Support the preparation of proposals,
- Evaluate responses and negotiation of contracts across the ICT supplier base.
- Support the engagement with and effective governance of key ICT suppliers / service providers
Duties will include:
- Contribute to strategic sourcing initiatives and management of a portfolio of multi-year outsourcing engagements and panel contracts,
- Contribute to development and maintenance of ICT sourcing strategy,
- Assist in complex negotiations and conflict and dispute resolution through to the agreed business outcome
- Explore and implement contract incentive mechanisms, innovative, creative and competitive work practices to achieve continuous performance and efficiency improvements in all contract activities that help reduce the cost of service provision, improve service delivery and employee safety
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams (ICT, Finance, Commercial, HR, Legal) to execute sourcing initiatives and ensure good probity in their execution
- Maximise value realised from portfolio of supplier engagements
- Balance the competing goals of different stakeholders through negotiation and influence
- Apply a commercial lens to the scope of work for discrete work packages or services and manage contract execution
- Manage costs of services to remain within budget
To be successful int his role you will need to have DEMONSTRATABLE experience in a similar, recent role.
To Apply, please send an updated Word doc to Gayle.email@example.com