Our CBD based corporate client is urgently seeking an ICT Contracts Manager to work permanently within their ICT Sourcing and Supplier Management unit.
This role will require you to support the preparation of proposals, evaluation of responses and negotiation of contracts to drive efficiencies and improvements across the ICT supplier base.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary teams (ICT, Finance, Commercial, HR, Legal) to execute sourcing initiatives
- Maximise value realised from portfolio of supplier engagements
- Balance the competing goals of different stakeholders through negotiation and influence
- Apply a commercial lens to the scope of work for discrete work packages or services and manage contract execution
- Manage costs of services to remain within budget
- Deliver sustainable, commercially sound and acceptable contracts
- Assist in improving overall risk management, procurement and corporate governance in all commercial arrangements
- Contribute to sourcing initiatives to achieve best value outcomes
- Manage realisation of financial, strategic and operational benefits identified as part of business cases supporting the outsourcing of specific services
- Manage financial performance to ensure that services are delivered within budget
- Facilitate effective governance, in line with contemporary best practice, to maintain health of the engagement and alignment to evolving business needs
- Monitor and manage risk to ensure the risk profile of the sourcing portfolio remains acceptable
- Manage definition and execution of additional service or variations to the contract
You will Need:
- Detailed knowledge and expertise / experience in ICT contract management, project management, solution or service delivery positions
- Ability to form strong relationships and communicate effectively with business stakeholders
- Broad understanding of information technology and industry trends
- Strong facilitation / negotiation, influencing, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Prior experience in working with large, global systems integrators and outsourcing firms
If you have full working rights for Australia and have the above skills and experience, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.