ICT Contract Manager
- Initial 6- and 12-month fixed term contracts
- Perth CBD location
- Must have ICT contracts management experience
An industry leading company based in the Perth CBD is seeking multiple ICT Contract Managers for initial 6 and 12-month, fixed term contracts.
Will be responsible for acting as a SME and provide advice as well as drive the performance of complex, high value contracts, all while adhering to the client's ICT Contract Management Framework.
- Drive the overall performance of assigned complex / high value contracts & provide subject matter expert contract advice and guidance;
- Development of the CMP to meet the contractual requirements in line with the Contract Management Framework;
- Review the Contract Management engagement deliverables including the SHE risk register, scope of work, specifications, drawings & pricing schedules;
- Ensure receipt and approval of the Contractor's plans are in line with the contract.
- Must have proven commercial experience working in an ICT Contracts Management or similar position;
- Experience working within enterprise level environments is preferred;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Natural ability to liaise with vendors and stakeholders.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role, please apply now with a resume that demonstrates the relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we can only consider WA based candidates with full Australian Work Rights for this position.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400- (Job reference: 206305)