Our client, one of Federal Government based in Melbourne CBD is seeking multiples ICT Commercial Advisors to join their team to support expert advisory services in the area of strategic sourcing and procurement
You will also be expected to provide expert advisory services for commercial negotiations with one or more vendors and provide expert advice in relation to commercial risk and benefit management.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing and implementing commercial negotiations and strategies
- In-depth knowledge of commercial technology and capabilities options
- Mature understanding of commercial requirements for government departments or organizations similar in size.
- Demonstrated ability identifying and successfully managing commercial opportunities and risks.
- Experience working or ability to quickly adopt agile techniques.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to develop reports, analyze & interpret validation and initiate or recommend appropriate action
Please note: Applicants must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this position
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #202894