Our Government Client is seeking an ICT Cloud and Infrastructure Architect for a 3-month contract role with possible extension until 30 June 2019 and beyond at their location in Canberra.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Office 365, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings;
- Experience in establishing cloud and on-premise infrastructure architecture governance in an Australian Government IT environment;
- Experience in planning and executing migrations of legacy systems to cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with Microsoft-based server infrastructure, and Amazon Web Services;
- Developing secure cloud-based PaaS and SaaS implementations;
- Experience in creating "ground-up" cloud native application solutions;
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 188734
Please note: due to security clearance requirement the successful candidate must hold a current Baseline clearance to apply.
Thank you for your interest in the position.