Our client, one of Australia's largest and highly regarded service provider, is seeking an experienced Program Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract.
The ICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator is responsible for the efficient operation of the support and administration activities specifically relating to the ICT Cloud Transformation Program Manager and Project Managers, and will work with all program initiatives with the ICT Transformation Program.
Key Accountabilities for the role will be:
- Assists in maintaining project schedules, resource plans, project issues and risk logs in consultation with Program Manager
- Represents ICT interests on small projects and is the liaison point between ICT and other business units
- Coordinates the activities is a point of contact between internal teams and service partners
- Maintains project information and content on internal website
- Sets up and maintains repository of information for the Program
- Tracks the completion of status reports and reporting for all initiatives in the program
- Attends meetings with Program Managers and documents minutes, actions and manages a central register, and communicates actions and reminders to appropriate parties
- Perform other duties may be required from time to time under the direction of the Program Manager.
To be considered for this role, the following skills and experience are essential:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a program management office role on a large project or program
- Highly Skilled and experienced with Microsoft Project, and the MS Office suite
- Experience with executive level presentations
- High level of experience across project and Program level financial reporting
- Experience in establishing the processes, practices and standards for a PMO operation
- Experience with SAP and Primavera
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practices
- Experience in ICT infrastructure projects
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply now. Interviews will be held over the next week, with a view to their position starting mid November.