You will be working with the End User Computing team that requires a highly skilled Citrix specialist to work with existing production environments and to assist projects team with application migrations to a new Xendesktop 7.15ltsr platform. You will have proven skills in the development and troubleshooting of application migrations within Citrix and be able to work with our existing Vendor who provide day to day operations support.
- This role is the key technical resource providing expertise in the area of end user computing and technologies specifically Citrix technologies including virtual desktops, mobile devices (laptops, tablets, phones, etc.), and associated applications and operating systems.
- This role contributes to the ongoing operation and maintenance of documentation of operational procedures and provides expert advice on the suitability of configurations and operations of the Citrix environment.
- Document design and build aspects of deliveries
- Assist with application migrations, working with testers and providing troubleshooting and fixes to applications in testing
- Maintain awareness of Citrix platform strategy and roadmaps
You will have
- Demonstrated experience in management of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x
- Demonstrated enterprise experience using Machine Creation Services
- Demonstrated experience in application migration and implementation experience in Citrix
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Infrastructure to support Citrix service offerings, including Server 2008, 2016, Windows 7, 10
- Experience in Citrix AppV packaging
- Demonstrated experience with App layering and Workspace environment manager
- Experience with Xendesktop 7.15 LTSR
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply. For a confidential discussion, contact Rachel Drury on 3319 7556.