Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced ICT Business/Systems Analyst for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement with up to 24-month in extension options and is working within the Parliamentary triangle.
Within this role you will be working to implement new solutions and replace existing systems which will require significant systems integration work. You will work within a small team environment, acting as a conduit between the business sides and the program team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated Business/Systems Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment.
- Ability to deal with non-technical and technical business representatives, working with difficult stakeholder bases.
- Able to build information models;
- Demonstrated strong working experience in integration projects;
- Experience in using Sparx software for BA model depiction and documentation
- Experience in utilising Archimate and BPMN
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills that translate into an IT systems framework
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a NV1 clearance to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.