About the Role
The ICT Business Engagement Manager is an important position within the Client, responsible for coordinating and facilitating ICT engagement requests. This will include communicating the ICT engagement process, conducting research, undertake and preparing requirement analysis, and facilitating solutions sessions with a range of stakeholders. This role is crucial to ensuring all ICT Engagement requests are managed in a transparent manner with a high degree of probity so that ICT requests can be prioritised appropriately across the Office of the CIO. The role will provide control, planning, scheduling, and decision making within the ICT Business Engagement team to support the ICT Engagement process and, by extension, the Client to deliver the best outcomes through the use of the most appropriate ICT services
- Demonstrated experience in ICT Business Engagement or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills, particularly with ICT technical staff and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
- Due to the core business of Client and the NDIS, all staff must display a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability. As such, it is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 248084.