Our Canberra based Federal Government Client is looking to engage an Agile Business Analyst on a contract basis for initial contract until June 2019 with possibility of extension for 12 months. This opportunity is working from our Client's north Canberra offices.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 3+ years of experience working as Business Analyst.
- Strong background in determining business requirements and specifying effective business processes, through improvements in Information Systems, Information management, Practices, Procedures and Organisation Change
- Demonstrated experience as Business Analyst in undertaking methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business in terms of business function and processes
- Hands-on experience in applying appropriate techniques, resources and modern tools to complex business analysis activities
- Proven ability working with Lead Business Analysts and other Business Analysts to improve and refine practices
- Background in applying monitoring the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business analysis perspectives
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 192125
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.