Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a practiced ICT Business Analyst for an Identity Access Management project. This is an ASAP opportunity going through until June 2019, with extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for the requirements gathering and documentation for the Microsoft Identity Management system (MIM) and associated workflows as well as identify and prioritise work to benefit users.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Possess 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Business Analytics and User Research.
- Experience planning and conducting a range of research activities, including contextual enquiry, depth interviews, diary studies and others.
- Experience with Cyber Security protocols
- Experience with I:AM solutions - e.g. MIM, IdentityIQ
- Experience with applications such as: Microsoft PowerBI, TFS, Sharepoint
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with an active NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 192296
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.