Our client is a leader in financial services. They have a brand that is instantly recognisable as being of high quality and prestige. They are also known for having a very versatile and custom offering to there customers. Due to internal movement we require an Applications Manager to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role revolve around:
- Provide effective leadership to a team of high performing, multidisciplinary ICT professionals
- Work closely with the business to make sure applications align and also business is engaged
- Drive an Agile environment
- Drive modernisation
- Lead the development and delivery of complex and critical ICT application programs, initiatives, strategies and frameworks that underpin divisional goals and agency-wide objectives
- Provide technical leadership for the delivery of ICT application solutions that are user-friendly, contemporary and effective
- Contribute to the strategic planning, management and delivery of divisional initiatives, goals and objectives
- Determine and manage implementation of operational policy, practice and procedures that ensures alignment to framworks and policies.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within financial services. You will have clear experience in managing an Agile environment with lots of uplift and modernisation programs - you will also be motivated by driving best practice in line with business needs.
If this sounds like you, please apply within.