Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a IBM Case Manager (Developer) to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for defining, developing and maintaining Business Intelligence solutions.
LOCATION: ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Your Choice ! We have Contract and Permanent Options available.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- IBM Case Manager (Developer) Skills Good understanding about IBM Case Manager architecture case builder artifacts pages views
- Hands on experience with designing case solutions
- Good experience with Case Builder artifacts external documents Case Task and process fragments security
- Hands on experience with Page designer and Case operations component
- Good experience in deploying and debugging case solutions
- Experience with CMAC Configuration manager and FileNet deployment manager
- Experience in integrating custom widgets and business rules
- Knowledge about mobile integration
- Knowledge about Case Analyzer Case Monitor and Cognos RTM
- Experience in Agile Scrum Delivery
- Experience in dojo preferred
- Experience in JavaJ2EE preferred
- Knowledge of IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Collector, IBM Content Search Services, IBM Datacap, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience in reporting technologies such as Case Analyzer, SSAS, SSRS, Cognos, Excel, Power BI
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking technologies
- Proactive and solutions driven with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to interpret complex technical publications, diagrams, and project specifications
- Ability to interpret business rules and customer requirements for creating system and process documentation, program specifications, and project specifications.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.