Our client, a century old global banking and financial services organisation are currently recruiting for an IAM Analyst. The purpose of the role is to ensuring the Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies and procedures are applied to all business information, systems and IT assets.
You will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business and will be responsible that operational processes relating to IAM are in line with regulatory and policy requirements.
- Assist in review, analysis and investigation of system security related events related to IAM
- Provide guidance to all divisions and departments in relation to IAM security.
- Assist in IAM security improvement projects
- Liaise with and provide guidance and technical assistance to all divisions and departments in relation to IAM
IAM access control operations
- Perform user security administration of core business information systems. This includes:
- Maintenance of application level security;
- Set up of new user profile accounts in accordance with procedures;
- Suspension and removal of any user profile accounts that are not required;
- Schedule and co-ordinate application level user access and profile recertification;
- Create and maintain user administration documentation and procedures;
Audit and In Control
- Assisting with the In Control and Governance services for privileged user access, system accounts and recertification.
- Responsible for highlighting control exceptions for remediation
- Act upon recommendations and outcomes from audit reports.
- Responsible for the ongoing administration of all process documents relating to IAM
- OneIdentity system management of Active Directory and on boarding new applications to the system.
- Work with the business to gather their IAM requirements
- Develop/update processes and procedures to realise security objectives
To be successful in this role you will have a solid IT background and good understanding of IT applications and at least two (2) years' experience in an IT Technical/Support or Information Security role.
New year, new role, apply now quoting reference 191513