Want to utilise your strong professional I.T. experience and strong understanding of applications to make a shift to Applications Platform Lead role? This is an opportunity to join one of Australia's leading superannuation funds and use your strong I.T. knowledge to transition to a new role and career pathway.
Part of a cohort working in different roles across the client business, this role will provide a tailored 12-month training and support program to support your transition and development into the position.
In this role you will be responsible for leading team activities across a range of applications used throughout the business such as ServiceNow. You will be a trusted advisor with senior stakeholders and form relationships to ensure best utilisation and development of the applications across the organisation.
This role requires Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship and prior experience in the I.T. sector. It is suitable for return to work and career transition candidates.
- Prior I.T. industry experience with understanding of application systems
- Strong understanding and experience in modern development practices and methodologies, including Agile, ITIL, SDLC and DevOps and with the ability to build capabilities within the team
- Demonstrated senior stakeholder management skills
Desired experience (beneficial but not mandatory)
- T. Project Management experience
- Experience implementing ITIL lifecycles and processes pertaining to application or service management
- Ability to write policy statements and business roadmaps
- Good understanding of integrations and API standards
Apply Now to find out more about this great opportunity