Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
About the role
The position requires the candidate to be able to code using Java/Angular/JSP languages to develop and extend the portal to support business needs. In addition, this position requires to support the analysis and investigation any production and non-production issues that arise within the Portals to keep the system healthy and assist relevant stakeholders. Finally, efficiently utilising system logs to diagnose the production errors then following the strict change process to deploy fixes to the system.
- Analysis, investigate, and through rigorous thinking provide effective technical solution.
- Write well designed, TDD driven testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/jQuery/Angular practices.
- Manage Hybris Management Console.
- Integrate data from CRM back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Server architecture
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Spring Framework
- SAP Hybris Commerce
- Ansible Tower
- Technical skills/experience:
- GitLab CI/CD
- SAP CRM
- SAP OData
This role is for Australian citizens with Baseline clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 213350