The role of the HR Project Communicator is to support the implementation of a new payroll system with multiple enterprise agreements, procedures and policies for employees based in Victoria and Western Australia.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the development of HR documentation to support the delivery of the payroll system as well as the facilitation of workshops to distribute knowledge to key stakeholders.
The desired candidate will have knowledge of employment frameworks or an understanding of Fair Work or Human Rights law.
- Planning, developing, organising, writing and editing procedures and manuals for internal and external publication
- Assist with transferring and distributing knowledge to key stakeholders, other teams and end users
- Organise and facilitate workshops to deliver project content
- Provide strategic advice on the contents of policies and procedures
- Coordinate and support strategic project objectives
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: < #188211 >.
Please click the apply button.