My client, Australia's leading telecommunications company, is looking for a HR Advisor to join on a 3 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will provide support to the organisation's leaders and employees (which may include subsidiary and related companies) in a specialist area of HR in Global Case Management.
- Provide advice to people leaders to support management of employee issues, including conduct management, workplace investigations, performance management, employee health and absence issues; and discrimination, bullying and harassment, matters.
- Manage high risk and complex employee matters
- Advise on HR issues with deep understanding and knowledge HR policies and procedures legislation.
- Represent the organisation in external matters at the Fair Work Commission and tribunals.
- 3+ years' experience in Human Resources case management (or other HR related role)
- Experience working in a large enterprise organisation
- Experience coaching and guiding managers and leadership teams in handling complex employee matters.
- Excellent communication and stake holder management skills.
If you're looking for your next role, and have the key skills and experience provided please, APPLY NOW or call 03 8080 7200 and quote the reference #239617