We are looking to hire an experienced Helpdesk Support Technician for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Will be responsible for incident management and troubleshooting
- Will be responsible for providing telephone & remote desktop support to all employees
- Will be responsible for installation and configuration of applications on users desktop
- Managing user account password unlock/password reset
- Escalation to 2nd & 3rd level technical resources as appropriate.
- Must have 3 -5 years experience working as a Service Desk Analyst for a large organisation
- Should be able to effectively liaise with other internal and external organisations to confirm technical requirements.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows and Office 365
- Knowledge of patient management systems will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 186765