Our client, a large banking and financial services organisation is seeking an entry level support analyst to come and work on their busy Service Desk. Ideally you will have up to 2 years experience in a similar role, however an individual who has either and IT Degree or IT Diploma and worked in a customer service orientated role will also suit this environment.
You will assist with answering calls coming into the Service Desk and will also assist at the walk up Tech Bar. This role will see you provide technical assistance to users of IT services within this bank.
- Provide technical telephone and one-on-one software support for the desktop and server based applications
- Answer the Service Centre phone and accurately recall all call details into call logging system
- Collate statistical information for weekly reports
- Provide 1st level telecoms and on-site PC hardware support
- Support staff in an agile einvronment
What they're after:
- Good communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- PC Hardware support, configuration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft desktop and office suite of products
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 186177.
Please click the apply button.