- A large Logistics Company in Chullora, NSW
- 2 months contract
- Desktop or Helpdesk or L1 Support
A leading Logistics company is in need of an IT Helpdesk Support for 5 months in Chullora. We are looking for a customer service-oriented Help Desk Specialist to provide first level support to users of our IT Systems in an efficient and accurate manner. As part of a small and valued team, you will help external customers and internal colleagues to solve basic technical problems.
- Predominately phone-based with duties covering email/web-based queries.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Setup customer access and other service requests
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- MUST have private vehicle, no public transport options nearby
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Customer service acumen and contact centre telephony usage experience highly desirable.
- Skill - Technical Support: Previous support desk / help desk / customer service (with problem resolution / troubleshooting) experience highly desirable.
- Skill - Applications: Windows/MS platforms, cloud/web-based interfaces, internet browsers, case management (ServiceNow, Remedy, Heat, ZenDesk, etc.), CRM (Salesforce) highly desirable.
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and multi-task
- Customer service orientation
- ITSM Toolset Experience: ServiceNow (Highly Desirable), Remedy (Ideal but not necessary).
- Internet Browser Support Experience: IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- VOIP telephony experience highly desirable.
- MS Windows 7+, MS Office 2013/365 desirable.
- Providing customer-focused, service-mindset technical support for Premium customers, on an array of consignment lodgement technologies.
- Shift: TBC but will be staggered (i.e. shift may be as early as 8am-4:30pm, in between, or late as 9:30am-6pm)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 199061.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
Please click the apply button.