Established over 50 years ago, our Client and has grown to become a global group with over 200 operations across 8 countries. It is one of the top five operators in the world within its industry.
Your New Role
The Helpdesk Analyst provides responsive "first-point-of-contact" customer service and technical support to our Client's IT users by diagnosing and troubleshooting incidents in an efficient and effective manner to meet the IT department's operational objectives.
- Provision of responsive and high-quality Tier 1 support and incident resolution for application software, commercial and in-house, in accordance with agreed service levels
- Provision of responsive and high-quality Tier 1 hardware support and incident resolution, in accordance with agreed service levels
- Accept support requests including creation of IT Incidents, and coordinate fulfilment of Incidents
- Perform initial analysis, prioritisation and resolution of service requests, referring to senior support analysts, Tier 2 and Tier 3 support or third-party providers as appropriate
- Perform and coordinate end to end Tier 1 service request fulfilment and Incident management processes to ensure service requests and Incidents are completed within specific timeframes
IT Helpdesk Analysts may be required to participate in the on-call and after hour's roster and additionally, travel to locations for work purposes both within the state and/or interstate may be required from time to time.
You Bring to the Role
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in an IT support role or helpdesk environment
- Proven incident analysis and resolution skills
- Demonstrated hardware diagnostic skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of core and non-core applications
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills
This truly is a role not to miss out on so if you match the above requirements please APPLY NOW!