Our client, a large Managed Services Provider are looking for a Head of Solutions and Alliances. The key responsibilities will be to win business and go to market initiates. The role is about increasing revenue and closing deals and is very much a sales role.
You will help drive the alliance engagement and strategy with this business' key strategic partners. You will work with their execs to develop these relationships and work with the partners as a company advocate.
You will be responsible for the strategy and have key relationships with vendors such as Microsoft, AWS, VMWare and Citrix. To be successful in this role you will need to be solution orientated and services orientated vs product oriented.
- Developing, driving and maintaining relationships to mutual benefit at an Executive level within the Alliance Partner
- Deliver against Alliance Strategy to build their joint business with key partnerships for the benefit of our customers
- Transform existing relationships and build new partnerships that deliver unique digital business solutions to the market
- Collaborate with global teams to leverage global partner offerings for the benefit of Oceania
- Drive joint go to market activities
We are seeking a candidate from another large Managed Services Provider with previous experience managing Microsoft as a vendor. You will be someone who can think of the bigger picture and can build trust between teams with proven experience pulling together disparate relationships for a solution or a customer.
This will suit a very tenacious, driven individual who can't let go and wants to win!! If you are interested in this opportunity please apply quoting ref # 186235